Friday, 14 August 2009

Never to early!

I got the unicef.org.uk/shop catalogue in the mail today and I must say, I was ooohing and ahhing over so many of their Christmas cards. I know it is a little early to be sending them, but I could always start buying them...if only I could decide which ones.

I love the non-trad Christmas colours of these cards, and that they have religious intonations. It can often feel as though the true meaning of Christmas gets lost a little more each year.


The Winter in the Country are also gorgeous, and would be great to send home to my friends and fanily in Australia. We've always laughed back home about the Aussie shops selling Christmas cards with snowmen and ice-skating and winter scenes on them. They're nothing to do with Christmas in Australia. I could get away with them this year though.

And how about these hand made Nepalese ones? Or the Luxury Silohuettes or the Trendy Magic? Too many to chose from. Do you still send Christmas Cards? Do you buy them or DIY?

No comments:

Post a Comment