Thursday, 15 October 2009

Free Photo Print Poster

I love things for free.  I also love things that aren't quite free but bargainish enough to get me to do something I've been meaning to do for a while.  Take this for example - a free 12" x 18" poster print from Tesco.  Ok, so postage and handling is £1.50 but still a bargain, or you could collect the print in store and save that too.   I checked against other sites and £1.50 is def. a bargain. 

So, here is what I'm getting printed (the b&w)



It is me in NY (duh) last July. I went through a phase of taking pics with just my feet in them and the backdrop. This is one of the favs. I cropped the original totry and centre it. I went b&w so there would be no clash with my decor etc. The corners are burnt because I can. I like doing things for that reason


Those cons were bought earlier in the day.  Now every time I wear them, I think of NYC.
It was less than a week after I'd left home, moved to London (literally dumping my stuff at a mates) and heading stateside for a holiday.  That week spent solo in NYC was one of the best times in my life so far.  Staying at the delicious looking Gershwin Hotel really added to it I think.  I'll be sure to post pics of the poster once hung

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks so much for visiting my blog and taking time to comment. What a fun souvenir of NY. It's my favorite city in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete