Friday, 13 November 2009

Flags of the world

These Flags Made From Food came accross my desk a little while ago and I have to say I think I'm in love.  Flags made from food - whilst these are really quite impressive, I'm sure there are more you could do.  Would be a great way to serve food at a themed event maybe? They were orginally designed for the Sydney International Food Festival.

I'm pretty sure I know some aussies here that would love a meat pie like this one (although it would only last a few seconds before the inside gets smothered in sauce!)

(pic from pedestrian tv)

Aside from my obvious bias towards Australia, I think the South Korean and Greek ones are my favourite because you really could serve nibblies like that.  What is your favourite one??

1 comment:

  1. That's cool - I like how they are in the theme of the country. The Brazil one looks good but Korea looks tasty.

    ReplyDelete