Friday, 20 November 2009

Ice Ice Baby

vanilla Ice ice baby (oh-oh)
vanilla Ice ice baby
vanilla Ice ice baby vanilla ice

Yo man let's get out of here

(Thanks Vanilla)

So yippee yay, I'm going away!! I'm flying out to Reykjavik tonight with some friends (three old colleagues) for a long weekend in Iceland. We are hoping to see:

Beautiful sky

And are touring

Gulfoss Waterfall

Strokkur

Skálholt



And relaxing here

Blue Lagoon, Iceland

All this whilst listening to this



(maybe but certainly not wearing that!)

Notice how I chose sunny pics mostly? Well, sadly the forecast is not for sun. I'm packing my ski jacket, thermals, beanie, woolies, snow boots and bathers.

Picture sources (via Flickr):
1. Beautiful Sky (Northern Lights) - alf07 °,°
2. Gulfoss Waterfall  - Chilihead
3. The Strokkur Geyser - Keith Marshall
4.  Skaholt (a traditioanl Icelandic Village) - steverideout
5. The Blue Lagoon Thermal pools - Lucy.Bold
6. Bjork - via Virgin Media

2 comments:

  1. Awesome... I look forward to seeing your own photos. See if you can do better than the ones above. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I did at all! There was much less colour around (ie, no blue skies for us) but we did get to see the Northern Lights and that makes me eternally happy

    ReplyDelete