Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Shoes glorious shoes

I had a wonderful full weekend, made all the better by some shoe purchases.  Two pairs.  I love them both, but they couldn't be more different! One is slightly (ok, maybe a bit more than just slightly) more utilitarian the other. 

One for working out and training for a charity walk next year (more on that another time).  These are last season's colourway so apart from liking them a lot more than the current colours, I also got them for half price!


and one for working out on the dance floor at the Christmas party and various other social showdowns.   It's been a long time since I have owned some patent party shoes but I think these will be great.  They've a solid head so quite comfy and the colour will help add a bit to the seemingly never ending supply of black/gray/denim in my wardrobe!


 
Likies?  Not likies?

1 comment:

  1. The latter ones seem very much your colour.

    ReplyDelete