Saturday, 5 December 2009

Ten on a not-Tuesday catch up - round 1

Ok,  so here is the deal.  I really like playing along with Chelsea (Roots and Rings) 10 on a Tuesday but as is the norm, I was late to the party.  I missed the first three weeks.  I hadn't found her blog through someone else's blog yet (maybe YHL? I can't recall but I'm thankful all the same).  So, I'm going back through the Ten on a Tuesday archives to catch up, starting now (ish - this is a schedule post!)

So here is where it all began

And here is my take on it

1. If you won the lottery, what would be your one random, off-the-wall purchase?
Co-ordinating watches, glasses and bags.  I love the idea of having loads of glasses and watches to chose from each day.  Seems so luxurious. 

2. What is popular now that you just don’t get?
Wet look leggings and/or Ugg boots (as outside shoes - they are slippers people, slippers!!)

3. What would your last meal, you know, if you were ever about to be executed and you got to choose that sort of thing?
Gourmet vegie pizza - stacked with artichokes, semi dried tomatoes, olives, mushrooms, goats cheese, pine nuts etc.  Followed by sticky toffee pudding and my step mums choc mousse with fresh cream.  Yeah, I'd feel sick but knowing I'm about to be executed, I suspect I would whether or not I had pigged out on some favs.
4. When is it okay to start listening to Christmas music?
Near Christmas?  I have never really thought about it.  Now is ok, but "now" is December so that figures

5. How do you feel about facial hair on men?
Only in Movember. Or sometimes else but not really a fan. 

6. McDonald’s or Burger King? Those are the only two options.
McDonald’s

7. What kind of soap do you use?
Depends on what is on special at Boots/Superdrug.  I'm not fixated on any one thing particularly.  That said, I like to have a creamy vanilla-y one and a fresh citrussey one going at the same time to cater to my fickle tendencies.

8. What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of?
10 Things I Hate About You, Empire Records, Before Sunrise

9. Favorite beverage?
Non-alcoholic: bundaberg gingerbeer.  It is delish and I am loving that a colleague's husband (who I don't believe I have ever spoken to) got me some just because I'm Australian and his wife (my colleague) mentioned I like it.  It's not widely available in the UK and it is quite different to the Jamaican style that is.  It' more..ummm...delish?
Alcoholic: Ever changing, depending on the weather.  Love me a Marlborough region Sauv. Blanc when it's warm.  Love me a big glass of Malbec when its cold.  Or hot cider.  Or kopperberg Elderflower and Lime cider.  You see, I don't drink all that much, but I like most things. 
10. What do you want for Christmas?
I'm dreaming here but dream along with me.  A Canon EOS 500D Digital SLR and maybe a lens or two to get me started.  In a non-dream world - I'm looking forward to a good old phone call from the fam.  The distance between Melbourne and London feels very very big on December 25

No comments:

Post a Comment