Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Ten on a Tuesday 8

So another week, another Ten on a Tuesday from the lovely Chelsea over at Roots and Rings. I thought I'd start it off with a purrty little drop cap from daily dropcap, a sweet thing Jessica Hische has going.  Go on over and check out both on these entertaining and inspiring girls.

Without further ado, here are my 10 this Tuesday

1. What was the last concert you’ve been to?
Jimmy Carr's Rapier Wit tour?  He's a comedian.  Music wise - it has been a while, too long and it would have been one of the Proms at the Royal Albert Hall.  But I'm off to see the Living End tomorrow in Camden.  A great Aussie rock band.

2. Is it easy to make you cry?
Yes.  Very easy.  I cry during movies all the time. I'm shocking - it is nearly embarrassing.

3. Do you ever feel like people underestimate you?
Yeah, but sometimes I guess they might overestimate me too.  To be fair, I try not to worry too much about what people are thinking about me.  I do my thing.

4. Name 7 completely random things that you like:
  1. Even numbers (esp 4)
  2. Hot cider
  3. Twisties
  4. Hot pink/crimson toe nail polish
  5. My slippers (inside the house - Uggs are not for outdoors in my world)
  6. Christmas lights
  7. Lego (especially in pink - did you know it comes in 3 shades of pink?)
5. What’s your favorite reality TV show and why?
Gossip Girl.  So easy to watch and entertaining without being taxing.  Good soundtrack too.  It used to be Grey's Anatomy but it is only on pay tv here so I don't get it :-(

Edit - I totally misread the question because I was rushing and racing and what not.  Fave reality show would probably be master chef.  They all display talent and cook some amazing meals.  I'm going through a "winter is here, must nest now" sort of phase at the moment though so ask me another time and I may have changed my mind.  I'm fickle with tv like that.

6. What is your favorite hair care product?
Pantene shampoo & conditioner.  Everything else comes after these.

7. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
Michael Buble's Just Haven't Met You Yet


8. What’s the number one thing on your Christmas wishlist?
Family face time, but as that isn't going to happen.  A canon DSLR, but that isn't going to happen either.  The Lego Grand Carousel?  Nope, that won't be happening either.  I know what I will be getting though.  cash.  It is what happens when you live a long way from home.

9. Have you ever lost your cell phone?
Yes, New Years Day this year.  Not when we were out for NYE, or when I stayed at a mates place.  Or when I then walked to another mate's for breakfast.  Nope, not then, but in the mile walk between the Breakfast house and mine.  I wanted to cry.  I may have, I can't remember.  NYE was rather epic last year anyway, so I was pretty fragile.

10. Did you attack the hordes of shoppers for Black Friday?
BF doesn't exist as such in the UK.  I did however attack Oxford Street on Saturday, and again Monday which will be the last times this side of Christmas.  It was just manic.  Absolutely manic.

1 comment:

  1. I also love hot pink toe nail polish!! It's so fun.

    Great song.

    ReplyDelete