Another Tuesday, another Ten. This time from Jill, via Chelsea. Thanks girls. When you're done reading my take on it, be sure to check theirs out too!
1. Cost aside, if you could go (back) to college for anything besides what you currently “do,” what would you study?
I think geography or history or something like that. I would love to study photography but most people who do that at college are already way on their way before hand.
2. What do you do for a living? Do you love it/hate it?
Accountant. Currently a tax accountant. I don't "hate" it, but I really do not like my current role. Never fear, I'm changing - starting a new role in January much closer to home. I think the 90 minute commute has a lot to do with me not liking my current role.
3. What is your favourite Christmas ornament? If you don’t celebrate Christmas, what is your favourite holiday tradition?
Silver/white/clear colourless stars and snowflakes. I have a small obsession with them, and I collect them. My most favourite is probably the Swarovksi crystal snowflake I bought in Innsbruck in January 2002. It sort of kick-started the collection.
4. Name something you could literally do without for the rest of your life.
5. If you were going to have any kind of “cosmetic procedure,” what would it be?
Teeth whitening maybe? I'm not at all happy with my body but it is what it is because of what I do. By that I mean, I'm overweight but I like sweets and don't work out as much as I could. I like working out, once I'm doing it, it is just getting started. I would love to be a few kgs lighter but through hard work, not lipo.
6. Do you have any “collections”? (comic books, shoes, etc.)
Silver/white/clear Christmas stars and snowflakes (see above)
7. At what age did you get your first cell phone?
15. Dad bought it for me and we went halvies on the bills. I got it around the same time I started working part time at the cinema.
8. What is currently in your purse (or pocket or backpack if you’re a guy)?
Oh, loads. Lots and lots. My wallet is actually the peacock blue colour, not black, but I can't find a polyvore-able pic of it.
9. Are you a neat-freak or a slob ? *this applies to house, office, car, etc.
Neat freak in the office. More relaxed at home. My room often looks really messy for clothes but is only ever about 5-10 mins away from tidy. I can stand messy but not dirty. Dishes must be done etc.
10. What kind of parent do you think you will be? If you’re already a parent, what is your style?
Probably a stresser. Would like to think I'll be all calm and zen but I don't know. It isn't really something I think about too much.