Friday, 22 January 2010

Colour Quiz


I came across this colour quiz (over at Brick City Love) and have to share it…

I don't pride myself on my colour awareness etc but I do love quizzes so I was straight onto it.


It uses a golf scoring (lower is better) and I scored 7 - how did you go? Not a perfect result but after 11 hours in front of my computer screens at work, I was happy with it. I do wish it would tell us which ones we got wrong though - I'm hoping I aced the third bar. That is where my heart really is!

How did you go?  Which bar holds your favourite colours?

2 comments:

  1. Hey the link to the test doesn't work properly, but I found it in the end (I think you need to remove the bracket at the end).
    Anyway I did the test and guess what! I also got 7. I thought I was bound to do worse than you because (a) I am a bloke and (b) I didn't even know what they meant by order of hue. Anyway apparently I did pretty well for a 22-29 year old male. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the link didn't work for you - it's working now. Great job on the 7!

    ReplyDelete