Friday, 8 January 2010

Fun wintery things

It’s a good thing I don’t mind the cold because it seems it is here for a bit.  Still, I “don’t mind it” more so when I can do fun wintery things, not just the daily commute. 

And “fun wintery things” is such a broad concept.  I mean, (in my dreams) I could hang out with fresh coffee in front of my baby blue aga and bake brownies and roasties and what not for all comers.


And fun wintery things also can mean curling up with
here
 

and fun wintery things can also mean not getting out of here


or, maybe fun wintery things means something else entirely. 

Donning these


and heading out here perhaps?

http://weheartit.com/entry/713236

I’m off north (Leeds, Yorkshire) to see the Grandparents and extended fam on Saturday (weather dependant – the trains are a bit cactus at the moment) and catching up with friends Sunday.  What fun wintery things have you got in store?

(all pics are clickable links to their sources.  House interiors from Ideal Home UK, book from Waterstones, gumboots from A Gift From the Gods)

2 comments:

  1. That living room looks simply amazing and so comforting, it makes me want to curl up and read now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me want to get right back into bed and read until Spring!
    Those boots are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete