Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Ten on a Tuesday - Thirteen

Another Tuesday, another ten.  Thanks Chelsea (and Sarah).

1. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
Rarely early, if ever. Usually on time (which to me includes up to five minutes before), sometimes late (but not when it really matters).

2. What is your middle name?
Jennifer.  Was going to be my first name but then my aunty and uncle went and had their baby girl four months before I came along and claimed the name.  Not to worry - I can't imagine Jen being named anything else and I've had years to adjust to my name.

3. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone number?
9820

4. How big is your bed?
Double. At home I had a Queen but here the rooms are furnished so I've downsized to a double.  That's a King to the British, according to wikipedia

5. What are you allergic to?
Nothing that I know off. I get really wheezy and short of breath though after pringles (which really really sucks)

6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Hit snooze. Repeat. Repeat at least once more. Then, work days the next step would be shower; weekend, it would be make coffee.

7. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
Tough call. Probably the Smurfs or the Storks as a right youngster, Dawson's Creek as a teenager. I always loved Road Rules on MTV as well.

8. Will you, or did you, go to your 10 year high school reunion?
No, missed them both last year (I went to two high schools). The commute (from London to Melbourne) was too far. I heard good things about them though, from my friends that went.

9. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
Sure would. I would hope. I don't like to think that we ("people") have that much impact on things.
Mountain Ash - Sherbrooke Forest, Dandenong Ranges
{source}

10. What, in your opinion, is the greatest invention? (You know, since sliced bread…)
I think this is one of those questions that, when I read others' posts, I will be all like "Why didn't I think of that?" and "so true" etc. But right now, I'm calling in close to blank. I'm sure it isn't the greatest but I'm going to say Skype. Oh, and all things medical etc.  Oh, the Pill.  That's certainly a good one!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a snoozer too. My husband doesn't understand it. "Why do you just set your alarm for the later time??" Because pushing the button FEELS SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the exact same thing in the morning! There are times when I've hit the snooze for up to an hour. :D Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for spamming you, you know it's not my policy, but I just want to tell all participants of the "A piece of me" game that I've moved my blog to welovetoothfairy.com!

    btw... if you want to follow me, you'll need to sign up again, as I've noticed people were having trouble following me, so I've deleted the old google connect!

    xoxo
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete