Friday, 12 February 2010

Digging Hometown Glory

So I'm really really digging Adele's Hometown Glory at the moment.  It's not a new song - it was her first single back in 2007 - but thanks to a genius playlist and shuffle on my ipod, I've been getting back into it.

It really reminds me of the Alicia Keys New York song that I was on about (and still love) a few weeks ago.

Adele's song is about London - so maybe more relateable for me?  Although, it isn't really my hometown, just my hometown-for-now.  What songs remind you of your home town?

Anyway, what I consider a lovely song to take you into a hopefully lovely weekend

2 comments:

  1. So.... no reference to songs about Melbourne then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, not yet. I might soon. I'm still thinking about it. The more I think about it, the more confused I get. So many songs over the number of years I lived there get me. A Motorace tune is probably tops though.

    ReplyDelete