Monday, 8 February 2010

A piece of me


Inspired by Angela of Craving Cupcakes, here is a little piece of me.  I can totally relate to lacking some inspiration sometimes.  Angela was in turn inspired by Notes from the Tooth Fairy.

This month....


I like: That the daylight is lasting longer, and the darkness is shrinking.  I like the cold and dark of a winter proper, but only for so long.  Bring on the flowers that come in Spring (I’m searching daily for the first crocuses)


I don't like: That our landlord built a television into the wall in our bathroom but doesn’t think we need a toilet roll holder. 


I want you to know: That I do girly push ups.  I can do about two normal ones then I’m on my knees.  I’m getting better though, and I always start with normal ones before caving to my knees!  A month ago I could hardly even do them on my knees.


I’ve planned: A summer sailing holiday around the Greek Islands with a bunch of friends! It is a while away but it really has put a spring in my step.


I want to say to someone special: Who would have thought we’d end up with the friendship we have? Thanks for reminding me of and reliving home but also encouraging me to experience the here and now.

2 comments: