Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Wednesday

Firstly

happy
hump
day
{made using Flickr photos on My Cool Signs (incase their signage wasn't already clear!)}

Secondly

Thirdly, we had pancakes last night.  The really really thick fluffy sort.  With strawberries, bananas (not me - they're yuk), maple syrup, lemon, sugar, ice-cream and toffee sauce.  Not all at once either, we had a few smaller pancakes with the various toppings.  Then played Wii bowling to "work them off".  Hardly balanced out but all of it was fun.  And sometimes, that is just more important, right?

Did you have pancakes? 
How is your hump day faring?  Week passing by quickly?

3 comments:

  1. I love me some pancakes, especially with fruit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want pancakes right now. Yes I realise it is now Thursday morning but I still want some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pancakes are good all the time. Not like you eat them all the time and only them, but they're one of those foods that can be eaten whenever, and it always seems appropriate. Fruit is great with them - rasberries and blueberries or apples and cinnamon

    ReplyDelete