Monday, 22 March 2010

Project 365 – Week 11

Back on track this week, just sneaking these pics on Sunday. 

When I set out with this project, I though it would be tough but doable.  I guess it is, as I’m still doing it and it certainly is tough.  Really tough.  Hence the increasing amount of crappy night shots of things in my house.  I’m not sure how to get around this as I just don’t seem to “whip my camera out” during the day, and if I did, it would be of the sky over Canary Wharf.  I’m not sure how many times you really want to see that?  (you get to this week!).

Here are the pics
1. Sunday 14.03.2010.  Late night postcard writing on my bed.
2.  View from Westferry towards London city (taken on my phone as I left my camera at home.  With it being warm this day, we all had our sangas down by the water rather than at our desks.
3.  Chocolate cheesecake brownies with raspberry sauce.  Delicious.  Recipe to follow.
4.  Remnant of a bus ride home, a cheery Irish fellow gave me this and when I suggested he might like to keep it and that it was old, I was told it was a “collectors item”.  Bless him – he had certainly celebrated.
5.  Carnations were this week’s flower.  I used the flash which actually works here I think.  Gives it an oversaturated finish.  They are the hottest of pink carnations to begin with.
6.  My new super shiny sparkly silver slinky.  Best. Toy. Ever.  It normally lives at work but I’ve brought it home on occasion.  A far from clear pic but it was taken late, late, late after a big meal and some wine.  Maybe too much wine.
7.  Clapham Common.  As a fundraiser for Oxfam, the BMF trainers held a revenge session where we got to “train them”.  They got a workout alright.  It was a great spectacle (far better than any of my pics indicate!).
14.03.201015.03.2010
16.03.2010.17.03.201018.03.201019.03.201020.03.2010


Daylight savings starts here next weekend so I’m hoping for better quality shots.  Something has got to give!!

Flickr Set, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

No comments:

Post a Comment