Monday, 12 April 2010

Lemonade from Lemons


Hi - I'm just stopping by to reneg on my word.  You know how I said I'd be better at blogging this month? (Reneg one because I said I wouldn't mention it again).  Well, turns out I might not be.

I’m taking some time out now just to be, and deal, and to focus on gosh knows what.  I'm usually pretty good at (and happy to) make lemonade from whatever lemons life throws at me.  But I've had the wind knocked out of me more than usual this last week. The events of last Thursday news have left me shattered and shocked and a bit here and there.  And I don't yet know how to make lemonade with it.

I may or may not be stopping by other blogs and commenting.  I may or may not be writing this week.  I don't really know - I just want to take the space I need to decide as I go.

That said, I've put together some catchup posts for you which will bring my Project 365 up to date.

Until I'm back writing live, stay safe and love your loved ones.

Sue

p.s. I'm fine.  I really am.  And I will soon be finer again.  It's the way of the world.

2 comments:

  1. After what happened last week, it's completely understandable that you need time away! Hopefully you find what it is your looking for! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the lemonade starts flowing for you again soon

    ReplyDelete