As is often the case, the pics don’t do the place justice! I was surrounded by natural beauty. All the fresh air really puts a spring in my step! Some of the better shots made it into my Project 365 but here are some others. Are you a city break or country air person? (I'm both but if I could only have one, I think I'd go for the country)
There’s a map at the bottom, showing where we went.
1. Forth Bridge over the Firth of Forth.
2. Crail, a fishing village
3. Waterfalls at the Hermitage, Dunkeld
4. A dam in Pitlochry
5. A cairn at the Culloden Battlefields
6. Me and McSpotty, the tour mascot
7. Views over Inverness.
8. Kyleakin, the fishing village we stayed in on Skye
9. Me dunking my face in the glen to ward off evil fairies
10. A boat, Portree
11 - 15. Climbing.relaxing/jumping on the Trotternish Peninsula, Skye
16. Kilt Rock
17 - 18. Fairie Glen
View Larger Map