Wednesday, 7 April 2010

A new month, a new beginning

Wow!  Can you believe it is April already folks? Crazy.  After a debacle in March in terms of this blog, I’m planning on picking this baby back up where Feb left off.  This post will be the last I berate myself for this.  Life was good so now I have some more fodder to blog about.

First things first though.  I’ve decided it was time to take the Christmas lights down and put up something new.  So from this
Blog heading to April 2010
to this
Blog heading yummy lolly 
A simple but effective (and super cute) template from Yummy Lolly.  When she first posted the yellow one, I loved it.  I loved the idea of the pink one but to be true to me, I had to chose a redhead and I quite like the mint.

I think of this girl atop the header as myself – looking out to the world and wondering.  I may be back with another photo header at some point, but I really like this one for now.  Thoughts?

(oh, and I’ve tried checking if the comments still work and things align but let me know if you notice any glitches)

1 comment: