Thursday, 1 April 2010

These boots were made for walking…

…and that’s just what I’ll do.

One of my many purchases this last week was a pair of boots.  I took a gamble and ordered them online, sight unseen.  I’d tried another style on in store but they didn’t have the colour I wanted (black) so I went to order them online.  When doing so, I spied another pair altogether.  A pair that I just really really liked a lot more. 

I ordered them Monday and they got delivered to work yesterday, in time for me to pack for the weekend away.  And I’m so happy with them so far.  I wore them them around the house (with my pjs) and I made the right call – I like them so much more than the other pair I wanted.

And with that, I’m off on my Easter trip.  I’m doing a tour of Scotland, flying in and out of Edinburgh but taking in Loch Ness, the Isle of Skye, Stirling, Pitlochry and many more scenic places.  No doubt I’ll be sharing some pics soon.

I hope you have yourselves a good (and safe) Easter and enjoy your break (if you get one).

1 comment: