Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Another ten - a relatively mixed bag of questions that I quite enjoyed.  Thanks Chelsea

1. What was your high school superlative (if you didn’t have one- what would it have been)?
Can't be sure. As in, I answered 95% of questions with that phrase. Drove my parents and many many others batty.


2. What sports did you play in high school?
Netball was my main sport but I was also on aths, swimming, baseball, indoor cricket, lawn bowls, gymnastics and softball teams.


3. What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to)?
I honestly don't know. Aside from knowing which song I'd like to dance with Dad to (if I even do that), I haven't really got a clue what I'd want for the wedding. I guess it is a case of ifs and whens and mostly, who.


4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose?
I'd honestly probably choose a few desserts but in the spirit of playing along, I'd say
Appetizer - Antipasto (vegie versian)
Soup - Spicy Thai sweet pumpkin
Salad - Roast pumpkin, goats cheese, pine nuts and spinach with a balsamic dressing.
Entree - Vegetarian samosas.
Dessert - my step mum's chocolate mouse with lashings of fresh cream.


5. What song is your guilty pleasure?
Probably Aneiki's "Pleased to Meet You". They were a short lived Australian pop band in around 2000ish and I'm pretty sure this is their only single.


6. What is your favorite professional sports team, and why do you like them?
Hawthorn Football Club (Aussie rules football). I've gone for them since I was claimed as a supporter by mum, pre-birth. It is my favourite sport to watch (so exciting) and I really miss watching it over here. Tele is not the same as being at the game live. Incidentally, despite my team wearing yellow and brown, they're still the hottest team in the league. Now if only they'd get on and win some games.

7. What is your favorite reality show and why do you like it?
So you think you can dance. I just like it - who knows why as I've certainly never been a dancer. I really enjoy the variety and the routines, and that the contestants are people who have long worked towards their goals and have a talent.


8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, french country)?
I'm not sure I really have a style - I live in a furnished place so furniture etc is not my call. I tend to like loads of styles. These are two rooms I love...



9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings?
Thin crust, red sauce. Mushrooms, olives, artichokes, sundried tomatoes.


10. Favorite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius?
I would have thought somewhere coastal but most of the coastal places I’ve been in England are more than two hours away from London. Maybe Bath? It’s a gorgeous townd and I’d love love love to head back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment