So, here are the pics from the week beginning 11 April (yes – a long while back now).
The week was a quiet one – honestly, I was sad and bad company and went to work, went home, went to work, went home more or less (until the weekend). A week that, from 11th April – 17th April, included:
- Admiring the flowering magnolia tree in our garden
- Admiring the sunset at Canary Wharf as I dashed for the tube (there were some stunning sunsets that week but I didn’t capture their magic)
- A small change at my local tube station
- Pretty blossoms on my walk home
- The newly moved quote from my local tube (which really resonated with me at the time – Timbo wasted none of the present and I don’t want to either).
- Sunsets near Birmingham as we headed to Snowdonia, Wales for the weekend
- Views from Conwy Castle, Conwy, Wales on the most stunning day of the year thus far.
It felt like the toughest week I can remember living through, but looking back at it now, it wasn’t so bad – and there were some really good bits (thanks friends – thanks more than you probably realise).