Friday, 21 May 2010

Project 365 – Week 15

Wowsers – I can’t believe how far behind I’ve got on these! I’m giving myself until the end of the month to get up to date on all things I want to get up to date. 
So, here are the pics from the week beginning 11 April (yes – a long while back now).

The week was a quiet one – honestly, I was sad and bad company and went to work, went home, went to work, went home more or less (until the weekend).  A week that, from 11th April – 17th April, included:

  • Admiring the flowering magnolia tree in our garden
  • Admiring the sunset at Canary Wharf as I dashed for the tube (there were some stunning sunsets that week but I didn’t capture their magic)
  • A small change at my local tube station
  • Pretty blossoms on my walk home
  • The newly moved quote from my local tube (which really resonated with me at the time – Timbo wasted none of the present and I don’t want to either).
  • Sunsets near Birmingham as we headed to Snowdonia, Wales for the weekend
  • Views from Conwy Castle, Conwy, Wales on the most stunning day of the year thus far.

It felt like the toughest week I can remember living through, but looking back at it now, it wasn’t so bad – and there were some really good bits (thanks friends – thanks more than you probably realise).

11.04.2010
12.04.201013.03.2010.14.04.2010.15.04.2010.16.04.201017.04.2010.
Flickr Set

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I'm loving them, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conwy looks really nice! Man, I have to get over to Wales one day!

    ReplyDelete