Without further adieu – I present to you April 18 – April 24th, in order as:
- 18 April – Our little B&B in Betws-y-Coed, Wales – the Coed-y-fron
- 19 April – Walking home via Big Ben (healthy start to the week)
- 20 April – Walking the same way home (over Westminster Bridge) – London has some really fabulous lamp posts. England too – I always seem drawn to them.
- 21 April – hmm, not sure what to say here – the photo is blurry as are my memories. A big night at a work event – far too much of this was consumed (and can I be honest? it’s nice, but I don’t think it would make my top 5 bubbles – their branding guys have certainly done well).
- 22 April – paying for the sins the night before, lunch was a smoothie in the sunshine. It made me feel better. Until I got back inside.
- 23 April – Light at the end of the tunnel. I take a driverless light rail to work in the mornings and I’ve always thought it would make a good pic. Turns out you’d need a faster shutter speed as they rock about a bit and it was hard to hold steady. So, whilst a fail photo skills wise, meaning wise it was a win – there was light, and the tunnel was ending.
- 24 April – Bluebells galore in the gardens near here. I love the timeline of Spring – snowdrops, daffs, bluebells then tulips. They all overlap each other but not by much.