Tuesday, 29 June 2010

I'm home (but I'd rather still be there)

I survived the first day back at work - just!  Crazy town in there.  I'm back from having a wonderful time in the Greek Islands.  I was asked many a time yesterday how it was, and it can be best summed up as:

Sunshine
+beaches
+quad bikes
+cocktails (and beer and wine and ouzo)
+good food
+dancing
+water sports
+good friends
+new friends
                     
= a great time

As expected, I took loads of photos (on two cameras) but it might take some time to get them sorted.  In the meantime, here's a taster - one of the beaches we swam (and biscuited at) on Antiparos.

IMG_1002

*In a side note, I lost my phone the first night in Athens so I finally got an iphone yesterday - any must have apps? (esp. those of the free/cheap variety!)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, I bet Greece was amazing. I like the apps Fandango, Yelp, Mint.com, and Stanza :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of the view! I'm glad you were able to survive the first day back at work, it's always the hardest.
    I don't have an iphone, but I've seen a ton of pictures taken with the Hipstamatic App, and I always love them :)

    ReplyDelete