Thursday, 3 June 2010

Project 365 – Week 18

The first week of May.  May began with a long weekend, where I semi sort of stayed in London.  I did actually venture out on a day trip on the Sunday (a 460miles day trip no less).  All of these pics are from a new camera too that I got that weekend.  Still a point and shoot, but an upgraded one.  So far, I'm liking it but still very much learning how to use it and its many settings.  Bear with me on this folks.

Some good shots and some crappy ones.  I've put them all different sizes based on whether I like them a little, a lot or somewhere in between.  Which one would you have as the largest?


02.05.2010
02 May 10 An entertaining road sign for some towns in Norfolk. We came accross more entertaining signs than is the norm, but these were my favourite.

09.05.2010
03 May 2010 My newly rolled scarves in my newly assembled Rast IKEA drawers. I like the idea of painting the drawers, I just haven't found time. The colours of the scarves in this drawer (yeah, there is more than one drawer of scarves is a pretty good summation of the colours I like to wear and most of my wardrobe.)

04.05.2010
04 May 2010 Playing with the colour accent on my new camera. A London icon (taken on the walk home from work).

05.05.2010
05 May 2010 Some framed wallpaper that I have at home. I'm tempted to put smaller frames over the map with travel pics in. Thoughts? {and in this one I was playing with the fish eye setting}

06.05.201007.05.2010
06 May 2010 Making some raspberry flapjacks (muesli slice) ahead of a walking weekend away.
07 May 2010 Getting the slice out of the fridge to cut before work.

08.05.2010
08 May 2010 This is three photos in one, but taken using the stitch setting on my camera so I'll take it. It's of Whernside, in the Yorkshire Dales. One of the 3 peaks we climbed that day. Raspberry flapjacks were eaten and appreciated atop it. I've taken this pic about 1/4 of the way up the final peak.

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be really awesome if you added the smaller frames to the big map! If you get around to it, I would love to see pictures of how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete