Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Silence is Golden

and we all like gold, right?

Apologies in advance as will be hearing some crickets and seeing some tumble weed roll on through this blog for another few days.

I had a great weekend away (walking in Brecon Beacons National Park, Wales) but managed to do some damage to the tendons in my thumb upon my return.  It's been poked and prodded and xrayed and all will be fine.  It's just sore right now.  It's been wrapped and strapped and splinted within an inch of its life so I'm a one handed typist right now.  A one handed wrong handed typist right now.  It takes all my patience to drive my work computer left handed that I don't have it in me to drive this baby too, not this week. Doing so would be going against another of the doctors orders*.

Back soon though.  Be good in the mean time

Sue

* she wants me to keep my thumb up. Fine.  She wants me to wear a sling.  For a sore thumb.  No, not fine.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch that sounds really painful! Look forward to hearing how you did that! Hope it's all ok in time for Greece.

    ReplyDelete