Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Ten on a Tuesday 34

 
{picture from We Heart It and I most certainly do!!)

A hodge podge of questions this week.  Chelsea is seeking more so feel free to play along and or contribute some...

I'm answering these after my post boot camp shower whilst my dinner cooks.  Low blood sugar and a distinct lack of patience come to mind. Apologies!!

1. What would the title of your autobiography be?
Simon’s Sista Says.  (I'm not overly imaginative!)

2. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever heard a child say or seen him/her do?
Kids really do say the darndest things, don’t they?  I'm having withdrawal symptoms from my niece and nephew but some of their classics I can remember are.  {edit} I do remember Zaccy (my nephew) going through a phase of calling steaks and chops Duchess.  That was the name of one of the parents cows (but a hand raised one).  Everyone blamed me for the association but I had nothing to do with it!  Thankfully he's stopped doing it (and it never did affect his diet).

3. What is your favourite kids game to play?
Does trampolining count?  I spent my Saturday afternoon trampolining with my cousins kids (7 and 11) and it was a laugh.

4. If you got invited to a potluck BBQ tomorrow, what would you bring?
I'm not really familiar with the pot luck concept so I'm going to take it as bring a plate?  I'd probably skip right past the BBQ and bring some hedgehog slice or something?

5. If your ears are pierced, how old were you when you got your ears pierced?
I was 14 (but sadly, they're no longer pierced).  That had always been the age I was told I had to wait until.  Shortly after my 21st (when I received a good number of beautiful earrings), the holes started playing up and I’ve not worn them since.

6. If you were celebrating your 30th anniversary, where would you want to go?
Eek, hard one.  Maybe return to the scene of the honeymoon?  Or do one of the world's great rail journeys?  Maybe Oslo to Bergen or something?

7. What one blogger would you love to meet and why? And what would you want to plan to do with them?
{edit} I'd be happy to meet any from my blog roll.  The only bloggers I follow are those that inspire me or entertain me or lead me to great recipes etc.  So any sounds good.


8. On a scale from 1-10, how good at you at home decor? (Pictures welcome.)
About 6.  I have grand ideas but lack the skills to execute.  Pictures not forthcoming, not right now.

9. Do you have good fingernails?
Reasonable.  I don't get manicures or nought but they're pretty much always have clear polish on them.  I’m not embarrassed by them so I’ll take it as a win.

10. Pickles: Dill or sweet? Baby, spears, or chips? Plain or on a burger?
Non comprende? I don’t really like pickles and certainly not on my burger.  Called me a dork but I don’t understand the baby, spears or chips reference.

3 comments:

  1. You left us hanging with 2 and 7!

    One time I fell off a trampoline and broke my arm. True story. I'll still let my children play on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I didn't really understand the baby, spears and chips reference to pickles. I just always refer to them as pickles, no matter their shape or size. I want to read the answers to 2 and 7 as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woops!! Maybe I should have answered them after dinner, not before?? Done now, although my answers are not earth shattering...

    ReplyDelete