Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Ten on a Tuesday – 39 – the late edition

A slightly different structure to the questions this week, but fret not – there is still 10!  These are from Sarah via Chelsea

For each of the following 10 categories, tell us which brand/product you use and why.

1. Cell Phone - Apple iPhone.  Before that (i.e.. Up to three weeks ago) I was a nokia girl through and through.  I use the iphone because I like the apps. Not because I like it as a phone (still getting use to texting on it etc) but because I can play gin rummy on it.  And that’s important, right?

2. Email - Yahoo & corporate.  Gmail wasn't around when I set my yahoo up and I was sick of the amount of rubbish my old hotmail account got.  That, and it was under a high school nickname so it wasn't always appropriate to give out my old hotmail account.  My yahoo has been with me for so long now that changing it to gmail doesn’t seem worthwhile.

3. Toothpaste - Colgate but the specific one changes all the time.  They always seem to be on special and that suits me just fine.

4. Car - n/a.  I use to have a Ford Laser though.

5. Writing Utensil - Pacer pencils or inky pens/fineliners.  Not entirely sure why but I don’t like writing with ballpoints.  At work I like using the Pilot V7 Hi Techpoint and in my purse I carry a little G2 Pixie Rollerball Pen.

 
The G2 is about half the size of the V7. (Both pics courtesy of Pilot)

6. Lotion - Currently it is Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Body Lotion.  But it changes depending on which adds sway me and which ones are on special (normally within the Vaseline or E45 range)

7. Interior Paint - N/A - I've never painted.  But according to my landlord, my room (and the entire flat) is painted Portland Stone (greige) with a Silver Flake trim (whitish)

8. Soda/Drink - I’m a half juice and half soda water (or club soda??) girl at the moment.  When it comes to cola – I like the original Pepsi best but am not a big drinker.  I crave it about once a month or so (this seems to be related to hangovers).

9. Laundry Detergent - Surf’s Small & Mighty with Essential Oils Lavender & Oriental Blossom.  Good price, good results and I love the smell.  It doesn’t smell floral, more like “clean” (more so than anything that has the specific fragrance “clean linen” or some such description).

10. Medicine - I have a script for naproxen but aside from that, you’ll find the usual suspects in my cabinet – ibuprofen, day & night nurse (cold & flu tabs), aspirin, Imodium (a travel necessity even if just for piece of mind).

No comments:

Post a Comment