Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Ten on a Tuesday - 42

10 questions, 10 minutes, 10 answers...thanks Chelsea

1. Do you have an innie or an outie?
Innie, since you ask. 

2. What kind of milkshake do you order?
Chocolate stawberry.  My favourite is a choc-strawberry swiss mountain malt from a pancake restuarant chain back home, The Pancake Parlour.

3. How often do you repeat outfits at work?
Varies.  Pants get repeated more often than tops.  I have a few shirts I especially like but because I can wear shirts, tops, knits etc, a lot of what I buy to wear casually can be worn to work under a cardi.  So tops, maybe fortnightly on average. 

4. What are your feelings about thank you notes?
I love getting them but I struggle writing them.

5. Do you like spicy food?
Yep, I like it hot.  I've had plenty of food that is too spicy but I'm pretty good with the heat.  I don't like it hot only for the sake of it (ie. there needs to be flavour with it, and not just heat).  I'll order a vindaloo just as often as I'd order a korma curry.

6. How many toilet paper squares do you use?
Can't be sure.  More when it's crappy 1 ply stuff though.  Less when it's crappy scratchy stuff I guess.

7. Were you in Girl Scouts?
Brownies and Guides for me (as it's called in Australia/UK). 

8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative?
I like gridded notebooks.  More fun to doodle in.  Spiral bound usually although I'm using an plain aqua fronted moleskine at the moment. 

9. Do you snack throughout the day? What do you pack for snacks?
Yeah I do but not hugely.  Today, I didn't pack the mini tripple choc muffins I made last night because I'm a duffer. I normally have a cappucino around 10 which fills me up until lunch time.  I tend to buy a bag of apples on a Monday and have that on my desk during the week.  Muesli bars and ginger oatcakes can usually be found in my drawer too (if my overly familiar colleagues haven't helped themselves!).

10. What is your favorite month? Why?
September was always pretty good in Melbourne.  Start of Spring (easily my favourite season) and football (Aussie rules) finals. Win win win.  Now, probably May?  Two bank holidays, and the warmer weather, longer days with the anticipation of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment