Tuesday, 3 August 2010

Pieces of me - August

Schuccks, it’s August already!!  Here is this month’s pieces of me…

I like: Tim Tams, Redksins, Violet Crumbles, Twisties and Caramello Koalas – these are some of the Australian sweets I brought back from my recent trip.

I don't like: Jet lag.  It’s 3.48am and I can’t sleep.  I’ve been awake for an hour now (and have done my 10oaT as a result).  As good as it is to get some free time, I’d rather be sleeping.  Come the arvo – I’ll be wrecked.

I want you to know: That I don’t know. I don’t know much and it seems I know less and less each day! 

I’ve planned: To attend V Festival this month.  It’s for a friend’s hens weekend and should be great.  The line-up is large but I think I’m most looking forward to The Temper Trap. Oh, and Kings of Leon.  Oh, and Stereophonics and … Editors, Kasabian, The Kooks, Pixie Lott, Florence and the Machine, Scouting for Girls, The Temper Trap, Calvin Harris, Goldfrapp, Kate Nash and Sarah Blasko.

I want to say to someone special: Come out and play where ever you are

Dad hug (Dad doing his best not to cry as I surprised him)
Family at Dads
My family at Dad’s 60th.  L – R: Waz (younger brother), me, Dad, Lynnie (stepmum), Sonia (Simon’s wife), Simon (older brother)

No comments:

Post a Comment