Tuesday, 7 September 2010

Ten on a Tuesday - 44

So last week was no 45 but as Chelsea is a bit busy this week (you know, breastfeeding and oohing and what not after giving birth just last Thursday), I thought I'd play catchup for the picture round I missed. It's photos of my life - nothing too exciting but enjoy...



Click on through to Chelsea's for the full list of subjects.  I don't have a pet so that's missing.  I live in a flat so I've indicated which windows are ours.  The bays ones circled are my bedroom.  The one of the comfy chair and housemates is a little lame - sorry - but I didn't want to put mugs on here without asking.  Oh yeah, a share house - so I've shown which part of the fridge is mine.  We've got a fair bit of communal space but that shelf is "my" shelf.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you survive only having one shelf in the fridge. All I can think about is whenevr I bake something that needs to be refrigerated, I always take over the entire fridge. I'm a fridge hog actually, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny, I thought the same thing at first. When I first moved here (well, next door) we shared an even smaller fridge. When I live on my own back home, I had a bigger fridge than this all to myself. I've just got use to it over time and become very good at fridge tetris!

    ReplyDelete