Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Ten on Tuesday.

Tuesday.  Ten. Thanks Chelsea.  And Jessica.  I like the questions this week - varied and interesting but no to taxing. 


1. What’s the one thing you always do when you’re stressed?
Play with my necklace and if possible, listen to The Offpsring's SMASH album on my iPod.  Loudly.  Really really loudly.  


2. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done for a friend?
I can't think of anything that seems weird to me.  They're friends right, you'd do anything for them?  


3. What cleaning supply could you not live without?
I use to have some great cloths back home - one for glass, one for dust etc.  They're great.  Brand loyalty wise, I'm not especially digging anything.  


4. How long do you plan on living where you currently reside?
Less than a year (flat).  More than a year (town)


5. Do you usually vote straight party, a mixture, or not at all?
I'm not sure how well I understand this question, but for Aussie voting I vote party for the house of representatives (lower house) and below the line (ie. numbering each candidate from 1 to about 70) for the Senate.  It's compulsory to vote so not at all isn't really an option.

6. What’s something that you love to do, but seem to never make time for?
Reading.  In general but more lazy indulgent reading curled in an armchair.  I'm slowly making more time for it and as winter draws in, I'd love to make more time for it.

7. What’s your favorite store to buy things for other people?
Not from the High Street or Etsy I guess.  Depends who I'm buying for though.  Kitchen stores are pretty cool, and Oliver Bonas or Joy are great for gifts.

8. What’s the weather like around you today?
It was bland.  Not hot or cold.  Not rainy or sunny.  Although I didn't leave the office between 8.30am and 8,30pm so I could be misinterpreting.  (yep, a bit of a pity party but that included a gym session and a swim and sauna so not really justified!)

9. What’s the worst book you’ve ever bought and read?
Yikes.  Can't be sure.  Something I've clearly shut out I guess.  

10. What’s the closest thing to you that is yellow?
My socks. They have bananas on them.  



No comments:

Post a Comment