Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Ten on a Tuesday - today's edition

Slowly loosing count so I'm not sure I'll keep numbering. Or maybe I will. Regardless, this Tuesday sees me back on the 10oaT horse. Figuratively of course. Not literally.   Thanks Chelsea (and all her readers who addd questions in last week's comments section of her blog where this set has come from).


1. What is your favorite decor item in your house?
Picture frames or my bedside lamp. It’s only a cheapy but I love it.

2. What is your favorite hair product?
Redken Glass Look 01 (not that cheap but lasts for ages)

3. Are you a good dancer?
No. Not at all. I’m way to self conscious about it too.

4. You get some good news, who’s the first person you call?
I’m not a big caller and I don’t have that someone special so I’m not really sure. Depending on the time, I might call the parents? (currently a 10 hour time difference)

5. Would you rather take pictures, or be in pictures?
Take. Every day of the year. Again, a bit self conscious and I unless I’m wearing sunglasses, I always end up with drunk eyes.

6. What is your shoe style?
Casual. I have way more pairs of casual shoes than smart shoes. Tends to be grey trainers or thongs in the warmer months. Flats a plenty, for work too (some ballet, some peep toe, some pointy, many colours and finishes).

7. How often do you eat out?
Not a huge amount at the moment. I seem to work late each night. My social life has suffered. Then on weekends, when I’ve got more time, I’ve really been enjoying cooking.

8. If someone has food in their teeth, do you tell them?
Mostly I would, but it is a bit situation dependent.

9. Do you fold your underwear?
Socks and knickers – yup.

10. Milk, dark, or white chocolate
All of the above. White in cooking but not so much to eat. Dark and milk, any which way they come.

DSC02927

(Yes, I just randomly have a pic of my bedside lamp on Flickr).

5 comments:

  1. Oooo, I love Redkin. If I ever get myself a hairdo again I just might have to try some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you love your lamp, it' amazing!

    ReplyDelete