Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Ten on a Tuesday - 52

Another ten random but easy and interesting questions.  Thanks Chelsea

1. Do you colour? If you do, is it with markers, crayons, coloured pencils, etc.?
Hmm... Sometimes when I draw my own postcards I'll use coloured fine liners.  Does that count?  And I do a lot of shading in excel.  Does that count?

2. What’s the most organized part (or system) in your house?
The bookshelves in the lounge room - full of DVDs that I randomly put into colour order last week when I was meant to be doing other things.

3. What’s the most unorganized part (or system) in your house?
My room - too many clothes, make up etc.  And this is after I gave two garbage sized bags of clothes to charity a few weeks ago.  Still very much a WIP

4. If you had unlimited amounts of time and money, what museum would you want to see and why?
Hermitage in St Petersburg. I  know I was just there the other week but the collection is so so big that I need more time to take it all in. It being the artwork and collection as well as the amazing interiors.

5. What is your favourite part of the fall season?
The colours - just love love love the colours.  I don't mind the chill either, although I would prefer it if it didn't get any colder (and yet we still got some snow…I know, my wishes don't make sense).

6. Did you dress up for Halloween?
No - I dressed down.  I was down in no mans land (we had wifi but no phone service). I was wearing my pyjamas from about 4pm after getting back from a massive long walk saturated.  If you follow me on twitter (@SimonsSistaSays) you would know that carved my very first pumpkin though.  You like?

7. Have you started Christmas shopping?
Yes.  I’ve picked some things up in my travels to send home.  Still some to do in the next week or two.  I have to be a bit organised to allow time for shipping to the other side of the world.

8. Do you crack your knuckles?
No, not my knuckles.  But my neck, knees and wrists crack a lot.

9. If you had to live in another city for a year (all expenses paid), which city would you choose?
Probably NY - it's the obvious choice isn't it?

10. Do you have any reoccurring dreams?
I have of late.  Of getting stuck with my leg behind my head.  It's so random.  I have no idea what it means or why it's been in my dreams lately.
IMG_0398

No comments:

Post a Comment