Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Ten on a Tuesday - 54

Wednesday, I know, but my intention is good so let's run with that one for now.  Thanks Chelsea


1. What is your favorite breakfast pastry?
Probably plain croissant (but I wouldn't complain if it had chocolate in it or if it was an apricot danish)
2. Were you ever in a Thanksgiving or Christmas play?
Christmas play - yep.  I was a cello amongst a pile of toys.
3. What is your favorite clothing accessory?
Scarves.  Great in most seasons and add some colour/interest to any outfit.  
4. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Well fitting jeans make me smile - any thing is possible from there I think.  But my body warmer/puffer vest is probably my favourite right now - it get's so much wear.
5. What is your favorite color and why?
Green.  Greeny blue.  All colours of green that lean towards blue.
6. What is your favorite type of Christmas cookie?
I don't really associate many cookies with Christmas but I guess shortbread?
7. What is your favorite scent (food, perfume/lotion)
Food - sweet baking smells and coffee.  Perfume - DKNY Pure White and Narcisco Rodriguez  - For Her
8. What is your favorite household cleaner?
Aside from Febreeze (does that count?) I quite like the Marks and Spencers in house green brand, randomly enough.  Kind of perfect really as it is quite cheap too,
9. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? And what did you actually grow up to be?
I wanted to be a PE teacher.  And I'm now an accountant working in the risk function at a bank.  What happened???
10. What is the last song or album you bought?
Cloud Cult's Light Chasers album/  I came across this song through the blogosphere and fell in love. It's on the slow side but such a pretty album to listen too.   The lyrics of this song really just mean something to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment