Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Ten on a Tuesday–56

This week’s questions come via Chelsea from Jenny.  They’re a  nice interesting mixed bag of questions.  I just clicked over to Jenny’s blog as she seems really sweet.  Be sure to visit her as well as Chelsea.

1. Where are you from? Have you lived there your whole life?
I am from the south east suburbs of Melbourne, Australia

2. How would you classify your clothing style?
Casual mostly.  I love dressing up from time to time but outside of work you will find me in jeans.  With a hoody/cardi in winter or with a tank/tee in summer. 

3. What kind of car do you drive?
I don’t.  But it use to be 1991 Ford Laser.

4. What would your dream home look like if you could have it (or already do!)?
I’m not sure. I think it would be clinker brick with bluey/purpley/slatey coloured architraves.  But then, if I end up near the beach, then I’d want something different.  Maybe I should have stuck with “not sure”.

5. Do you have kids, and if so, how many and how old were you when you had them?
Nope.

6. What is your favourite hobby?
Travelling.

7. Are you going to have any New Year’s resolutions for 2011?
No, I don’t think so.  I didn’t do so well on this year’s goals so maybe some of them will carry over. 

8. What is something, if anything, that you’d want to change about yourself?
I wish I would eat better.  I can cook and I quite like healthy food but I get lazy.

9. What is something that you love about yourself?
My independence.

10. Pick one of the following: Someone to cook for you, someone to do your laundry, or someone to do your dishes.
Laundry, especially if involves putting it away (and putting the fresh sheets on the bed).

No comments:

Post a Comment