Monday, 20 December 2010

Reverb 10.11

11 – 11 Things.
What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
(Author: Sam Davidson)


11 things my life doesn’t need:
1. Chocolate before bed (oh no, I like it but I sure as heck don’t NEED it!)
2. Negativity.  I understand reason, but I don’t need additional negativity
3. Alcohol every time I catch up with friends.  Lacking a coffee culture, London certainly has a drinking culture – when you meet friends, it’s invariably for a drink.
4. Late nights procrastinating.  I don’t mind staying up if I’m doing something but there is so much grey time between, say 10 and 12, where I don’t do anything!  I need to either use it or sleep!
5. Credit card bills.  As Dad might say, sort it out Susan.
6. Indecisiveness.   Some decisions are and should be tough.  Many more shouldn’t be.  (e.g..  no one really cares where you go for dinner, just pick a place.  If they did care, they’d have suggested somewhere!).
7. Stuff.  Buy things you love.  Don’t buy things you don’t love but figure you love enough.  You don’t have room for more clothes girl!!
8. Mascara.  Not for a while.  18 tubes is plenty.
9.  Cupcake wrappers.  Bake with those you have before you buy more!!!
10.  **still thinking**
11. **still thinking**

No comments:

Post a Comment