Monday, 20 December 2010

Reverb 10.6

December 6 – Make.

What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?
(Author: Gretchen Rubin)


My bed.  and my morning coffee.  And gingerbread biscuits.  Two parts of my (weekday) morning ritual are to make my bed and to make a coffee.  Small things that make my life my life.  I love a good cup of coffee whilst getting ready and am happy to pay a premium for the beans I like.  And I like a well made bed when I get home from work (makes it easier to lye on to watch tele/blog/read and just makes my room tidier).  So they’re the two most recent things I made.

I also made gingerbread biscuits on the weekend.  I'm still searching for the elusive perfect recipe because this one wasn't it, for me.  Maybe I rolled them too thin?  I love the taste and wham bam of the ginger, but I like them a little softer/chewier than these.

IMG_3424

No comments:

Post a Comment