Chelsea is once again graciously hosting 10 on a Tuesday over at Roots and Rings.
1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Gingerbread Latte in winter, iced Americano in Summer.
2. Where is your favourite place to eat breakfast?
The Breakfast Club (Hoxton). The other Breakfast Club locations are tasty too, but the Hoxton Branch just has a vibe more to my liking.
3. Are you on Twitter? Why or why not?
Yes. Because it seems a good place for incoherent thoughts. And those my friends, I can specialise in. That, and I liked the play on words of my handle @SimonsSistaSays (I was on twitter before I was blogging, I just wasn't very active).
4. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
Love Actually. Which I just bought another copy off last week (£3 at HMV at the moment if you are in the UK)
5. Are you a good gift giver?
Not really. I think I often have pretty good ideas but am too disorganised etc so often late or don’t execute said good ideas well.
6. Do you like your handwriting? Bonus points for posting a picture.
Sometimes. My writing style changes with what pen I’m using. It’s not terrible but it’s not font worthy either (unlike my Dad’s – I love his writing).
7. Is your signature legible? Bonus points for posting a picture.
Yes, but funnily enough, I just don’t feel like sharing my signature with the world wide web.
8. Have you ever been to New York during Christmas season?
Nope. Would love to one day but so far I’ve only been in Summer.
9. Are there any items that you are completely brand loyal?
Dusk – for wax melts. That would be about all I think.
10. Who is your favourite public speaker?
Tough one. To tough for me this Tuesday. I do love listening to youtube clips of an old Aussie PM though, Paul Keating. He is pretty entertaining. For a politician.