Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Ten on a Tuesday - 58

Chelsea's questions again this week. 

1. What is your favorite kind of cheese?

Mmm...cheese...lots of them, all of them.  Probably brie or pepper and chive goats cheese.  This doesn't diminish my love for a good crumbly vintage chedder, smoked cheeses, pretty much all cheses except blue (but I'm getting there with them).

2. Do you prefer fudge with or without nuts?
Without, but really, I'll take it either way.

3. How do you feel about cats?
They're hard work but I do love them.  We always had them as kids and I love that the parents have them.  I'm not sure I'd want my own though. Not now.

4. Meg Ryan or Julia Roberts?
What's Meg done recently?  I think Julia, but only marginally.

5. Do you wear a watch?
When I remember to, yep.  So about once a week.  One needs a new battery and the other a new band so that makes things a little harder.

6. What are a few of your favorite songs from the 90's?
I loved Presidents of the United States of America - probably Lump the most
Powderfinger's Passenger just sneaks in
No Doubt's Don't Speak
Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight Tonight
Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit
Oasis's Wonderwall
Offspring - really anything of their Smash album but if I had to pick, probably Self Esteem.

I'm sure there's loads more I loved but that's what comes to mind right now.


7. Do you like scented candles?
Yes, especially the "passion" fragrance from Dusk.  It's patchouli and ylang ylang but not too strong.  I don't like some of the overpowering synthetic ones. 

8. What do you like on your hamburger?
Cheese, egg, beetroot, pineapple.  Yep, an Aussie (vegie) burger basically.  I can't stand them dry so there needs to be condiments too.

9. How often do you cut your fingernails?
About once a week or so.  I tend to paint them clear of a Sunday evening if I'm home so if need be, I'll file them then as well. 
10. Do you sleep in socks?
Sometimes.  Not really a rhyme or reason as to when. 

2 comments:

  1. Your choice of burger sounds...interesting! I shouldn't knock it till I try it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, I totally forgot about 'Lump'!!! I used to love that song, too! :)

    ReplyDelete