Wednesday, 5 January 2011

The best question from a friend

On the strangest postcard.  One of my best friends, two of my former housemates are getting married.  On December 18th this year, on their twelfth anniversary. 

IMG_0465IMG_0454

And I get to be her Best Woman (or Bridesmaid).  I can’t wait! 

Word of warning about asking people important questions on postcards (that have to cross the globe) – you often have to wait (and wait) for an answer!

Any hot tips on how to be the best bridesmaid?  From afar? (I’ll only be getting back to Australia the week before the wedding. But I do get to stay for Christmas!!!)

*I’ve known this for a little while and this card came whilst I was in Russia – it just show’s how far behind I am on some posts!

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty exciting! I get to be a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding, but I've never been one before, so I've got a lot to figure out.

    ReplyDelete