Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Ten on a Tuesday - 63

More questions directly from Chelsea over at Roots and Rings.

1. What’s your favourite colour to paint your nails?
I would have answered clear and I guess that’s what I use the most but my favourite at the moment is opaque gray (Minsk by Mavala is a current fave).  Toes should be a hot pinky read.

2. Do you like to sneeze?
No but I would rather sneeze and get it over with than a constant feeling of needing to sneeze.

3. How often do you fill up your car with gas?
N/A – carless.

4. Were you named after anyone?
Not that I know of.

5. Have you made any good recipes lately?
A few good ones from Appetite for Reduction. And some basic pasta sauce (I’m trying to eat better and spend less so I’m stepping away from the comfort of jars)with tinned cherry tomatoes, chilli, thyme, oregano, onions, mushrooms and fresh basil.

6. What’s an easy money-saving tip that you use regularly?
I’m really bad at saving money so I’m the wrong person to ask.  Hopefully if you ask me again in 365 days, I’ll have one for you.  I will say that it isn’t to cut out the morning coffee (that cup of milk fills me up all morning and some of the arvo – so whilst I still have lunch, I don’t snack during the morning or afternoon. £2 well spent).

7. Would you rather have a sore throat or an ear ache?
Neither is ideal but I guess a sore throat.  Legit reason for ice-cream right?

8. Do you have any scars? What are they from?
Yep – three on my knee from surgery, one on each elbow from childhood scrapes, a acne divot and one on my right hand from a falling blind.

9. What are you “known for” in your circle of friends/family?
Not sure – you guys tell me?  Probably moving away?

10. How do you like to eat your pancakes?
I’m not too fussed – as long as there is no banana or bacon near them, I’ll probably love them?  I have crepes with red peppers, spinach, mushrooms and cheese most Fridays so I guess that? 

I liked this random hotchpotch list of questions – thanks Chelsea!

1 comment:

  1. Crepes with red peppers, spinach, mushrooms and cheese sounds way better than pancakes! I want some....now! LOL.

    ReplyDelete