Thursday, 3 March 2011

Let there be painted nails

And let them be colourful.

After the longest time of sticking to clear polish on the fingers, I’m enjoying the freedom I’ve given myself to lash out a little, add a splash of colour.

Here’s what I’ve been wearing lately:


OPI Texas I Vant To Be A-Lone Star 15ml   /   OPI Texas Do You Think I'm Tex-y? 15ml   /   OPI Texas Austin-tatious Turquoise 15ml 
Mavala Berlin   /   Essie Sugar Daddy  /   Colour 1 seconde – Bourjois Paris    /   Colour 1 seconde


The Mavala (Berlin) is my favourite so far (and what I'm currently wearing) but the Essie will get the most wear I imagine - it's a sheer pink, just lovely.  The others are all just a bit of fun.  The OPIs were in a little mini's pack - so whilst I love the Do You Think I'm Texy and Austin-tatious, I wouldn't have gone for the I vant to be a Lone Star on its own.  They lack coverage too - like it takes 3 or 4 coats for some vibrancy (where as I'm used to Mavala ones which only need a coat or two).


Any polishes you are digging?  Excited about Summer comming?  It's my toes that I really love to wear the colours on

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful colors! I need to start changing my polishes up every week like I used to!

    ReplyDelete