Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Ten on a Tuesday - 71

 Tuesday - questions from Angie via Chelsea - thanks girls.

1. What is your cleaning style like?
A real mixed bag.  I’m in a shared house but even when I lived solo, I don’t mind a messy bedroom but I hate mess elsewhere. I think that's because less people see my room? (in theory - it is usually where people dump their bags etc when they come over).

2. What is your favourite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy?
Probably some jewellery?  I’m not sure that makes it classy (most of my stuff is costume jewellery) but it’s what I do.

3. Do you like stormy weather?
Yep, sometimes if I have spare time and can hunker down inside and enjoy it.  Especially if there is a tin roof (rain on a tin roof is a sound I love)

4. What is your favourite cold treat on a hot day?
An icy pole – a calipo or something I guess?  I’m normally happily with some ice cold cordial too, and pineapple, oh how I love pineapple.

5. What is your favourite warm treat on a cold day?
A good coffee – to cradle and to savour.

6. Who is your favourite animated character?
Not sure I have one.  I use to spend a lot of time watching Tom & Jerry – maybe one of them?

7. What do you keep your jewellery in?
I have hand for the rings or necklaces I wear the most.  The rest are in a box on hanging on nails along the side of my bookshelf.


8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?
No – not at all.

9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favourite?
No – I’m bad at making time for tele and when I do sit down to watch it, I rarely know what I’m watching.

10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking?
I can’t think of anything.  Probably jaywalked? (yeah, I don’t think I’m much of a risk taker)

No comments:

Post a Comment