Thursday, 3 March 2011

Whilst I was missing–London

February (and January even) wasn’t a bust.  Far far from it.  There was lots of fun to be had.


  • There was the London Ice Sculpting Festival (bicycle…bicycle…I want to ride my bicycle)
  • There was Anish Kapoor’s exhibition “Turning the World Upside Down” at Hyde Park (admittedly on a cloudy day – would be brilliant in the sunshine)
  • There was a free afternoon spent at the (free) Tate Modern (including Monet)
  • There was Chinese New Year in China Town (briefly, before we escaped the madness for dim sum south of the river)
  • There was roller derby (go Ultra Violent Femmes, Bruisin’ Susan is cheering for you)

And yes, there was certainly inconsistent camera use! Very very much so.

IMG_0582IMG_0583

IMG_3540IMG_3545

IMG_0622

IMG_0632
And then there were things I didn’t take pictures of – nights out, friend’s engagements, movies and random good times.   So February, you are my least favourite month but that doesn’t mean I hate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment