- There was the London Ice Sculpting Festival (bicycle…bicycle…I want to ride my bicycle)
- There was Anish Kapoor’s exhibition “Turning the World Upside Down” at Hyde Park (admittedly on a cloudy day – would be brilliant in the sunshine)
- There was a free afternoon spent at the (free) Tate Modern (including Monet)
- There was Chinese New Year in China Town (briefly, before we escaped the madness for dim sum south of the river)
- There was roller derby (go Ultra Violent Femmes, Bruisin’ Susan is cheering for you)
And yes, there was certainly inconsistent camera use! Very very much so.