Friday, 8 April 2011

In his next life–a year on

One year ago today, my beautiful cousin left this world for the next.  Not a day goes by where I don’t think of him.  And miss him.  And love him.  And miss those that loved him.  And love those that miss him. 

TIM0004

Recently, I was able to watch his service on DVD.  As only appropriate, it was an exceptional service – high up with coastal views, amazing turn out, singing, dancing, a true celebration.  A wake.  A rave.  All for Timbo.

Timbo, we love you and miss you.

Fullscreen capture 11032011 150534Fullscreen capture 11032011 160240.bmpFullscreen capture 11032011 162522.bmp

*It’s not often I’ll put pics of coffins on my blog.  But his was just such a peaceful stunning service.  So befitting.  Whilst there were tears (oh, there were plenty of those), there was more laughter, singing and dancing to be had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment