Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Ten on a Tuesday - 75

Another Tuesday, another 10 questions via Chelsea.  I've been a bit off with these lately, not participating for no good reason.  Today though, the sun is shining and I'm answering.


1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
PT. Sometimes a bus (depends on weather and time - I like the walk if it's sunny and there's time), a tube and the dlr (light railway)

2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
About every 4-6 months. I'm not great with it. I did at home but not so much here - I go where Groupon sends me.

3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
Online (The Age - a Melbourne broadsheet, Herald Sun - a Melbourne tabloid with an excellent sports section, The Guardian - UK paper).
Hardcopy (City AM - financialcentric freesheet, the Evening Standard - London freesheet).

4. What is the best book you have read this year?
The Happiness Project and Sister (just finished, loved it).

5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
Tough one - I saw a lot early on, I think the Kings Speech was probably my favourite.

6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
Both, but seemingly more and more salty as I get older.

7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
Yep. Weekdays it is usually toast or bagel with vegemite or peanut butter (depending on if I eat at home or work). Weekends - love a cooked breakfast/eggs florentine etc

8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
We do traditionally at home but not over here. We use to always get pjs for Easter and something small for the house once we were older (like a pink spatula or some cookie cutters etc). That, and we have an Easter egg hunt at the farm.

9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
9 or 10am? That's a sleep in, but so is midday (and later) which I'm known to do but don't seem to any more.

10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
Amsterdam this weekend (and the surrounding tulip fields) is my next trip but my next vacation (time off work) is Morocco the following weekend (and for the subsequent 10 days).

No comments:

Post a Comment