Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Ten on a Tuesday 85

I'm back from a great weekend away with friends at the Isle of Wight festival.  I'll be doing a recap once I upload photos (lower down the priority list than cleaning my gear which is well and truly mud covered).  One of the highlights for me was hanging out with my mates.  One chunk of our group was my school friends, another chunk was my work friends.  But really, they're all just really good mates and I really loved how easily they all get one.

Some random questions this week from Lisa via Chelsea, about perfect for my current brain power (must drink more water/eat more veggies).

1. How do you pronounce the word aunt? Does your pronunciation rhyme with ‘haunt’ or ‘can’t'?

Aunt, like can't. I can't imagine it like haunt.

2. Do most of the people in your life know you blog? Or are you partially or totally anonymous?
Some yes, some no. It's not a secret but I don't advertise it either.

3. When you grocery shop, do you prefer to bag your own groceries or do you like it when the store bags them for you? Paper, plastic, or reusable bags?
There's no choice but to bag your own in the UK.

4. Do you have a green thumb?
Nope, it's a black thumb. We have some communal basil in our flat but between the three of us, even that is on the way out.

5. If you watch the Food Network, which chef/show host is your favourite?
N/A

6. Do you like to take baths? Do you take them very often?
Love them but don't have a bath. I take them about once a year when I visit my parents farm.

7. What colour are the walls in your kitchen?
Greigey.

8. Do you prefer to dine outdoors or indoors?
Outdoors if the weather allows for it. Most lunches are eaten outside at the moment, dinners a little less so.

9. Describe your ideal weather.
London - around 25
Melbourne/beach/not sight seeing in a city - 30

10. If you could learn any foreign language, which would you choose to learn?
I think Spanish but I'd also like to know German and Italian as well. French might also be handy.

Play along if you will...

1 comment:

  1. German, Italian and French are all on my list as well! ^_^ I have a lot of international friends and I had no idea y'all had to bag your own groceries. Should come here and teach annoying people that stand there staring at you a lesson. ;) (I worked as a cashier for a while and I hated when people would get HUGE orders if I didn't have a bagger. And they wouldn't lift a finger, hmpf.)

    ReplyDelete