Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Ten on a Tuesday - 90

Ok, disclaimer.  These are my questions that I submitted to Chelsea.  And pretty sucky 2D ones at that.  Boo to the hoo for that.  Sorry.  Anyway, I’ll answer them anyway…

1. What colour are your toenails painted?
Bourjois’ 10 Day Nail Enamel in No. 19 (what a fun colour with a boring name!)

2. What colour are your fingernails painted?
Essie’s Sugar Daddy (what a boring colour with a fun name!)
3. What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
Essie.  I’m newish to it but it’s my clear favourite.

4. As the norm, do you DIY your nails or get mani/pedis?
DIY. I hear they’re cheap in the states but they’re not in the UK or Australia.  I can count on one hand how many times I’ve had a mani.

5. Have you ever had a gel mani? Do you recommend it?
No, but I’d love to know what others make of them.  I like the idea of them, especially ahead of a week or so travelling.

6. What is the last movie you watched on television? (TV, Netflix, Redbox, etc.)
This question was meant to be NOT on Netflix etc (or Lovefilm, the UK one).  Harry Potter 1 was the most recent one I watched on tele.

7. What is the last movie you watched in the cinema?
Harry Potter 7.2.  Prior to that – Senna.

8. Is there a movie that everyone talks about as if it is a classic but you haven’t seen?
Star Wars (any and all of them).  Or Bond (any or all of them).  Or Reservoir Dogs.

9. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?
Empire Records. Hands down.  There are lot of movies with great soundtracks (Garden State, 500 Days of Summer spring to mind) but Empire Records is the ONE.

10. Have you ever seen a movie and thought it was better than the book it was based on?
Not that I can think of right now.  I wonder what I had in mind when I asked this question. 

1 comment:

  1. Like your questions this week they were fun to answer! I thought they were way better than my zoo questions I had last week.
    I have never seen any of the movies you listed in #8 either.

    ReplyDelete