Monday, 11 July 2011

Weekend wrap up

I've had a fun few weekends of late, mostly in London town.  As much as I love travelling (and have a few trips later this month), I love being at home, waking up in my bed.

This weekend just gone was spent with school friends, making the most of the London, and the weather.

Saturday

IMG_0938IMG_0941IMG_0954
Champagne high tea, cocktails and the theatre.

Rather more classy than our usual shenanigans but it was fun to get dressed up and treat ourselves (oh, I know I treat myself plenty, I just don't often dress up for it).

Sunday

IMG_5968IMG_5988IMG_5997
Canterbury - Cathedral, Wall and Castles 
(farmers market, fresh produce, coffee, cute town and pretty parks as well)
IMG_6010
Whistable (f&c on the beach for dinner to cap of a great day)

How was your weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment