Thursday, 18 August 2011

My life

IMG_6482

This pic best sums up my weekend, and probably the last month.  A little bit crazy but a lot of fun.  It was taken late (late late late) in the day at Sziget Festival on Saturday with a school mate.

I had a last minute weekend trip to Budapest over the weekend just gone.  By last minute, I mean I booked it Thursday arvo and flew out Friday after work.  It came on the back of a few other weekends away, flat hunting, working busy season and life.  Things are starting to calm down and I can’t wait to share the pics with you from some of these trips.

A prettier view of my last month might be this:

IMG_631320090411-DSC01849-Budapest
L-R, Aguille du Midi (Chamonix, France), Riomaggiore (Cinque Terre, Italy), Parliament House (Budapest, Hungary)  

(Oh, and that Budapest pic on the right is from my trip there in 2009 – I mostly used a film camera in Budapest this weekend so waiting for those pics back before I have anything to share.  Even then. they're likely to mainly be of the festival and not really of anything pretty like this.)

1 comment: